For other people, riding a tricycle and a jeep could be
uncomfortable and sad…. but for me it was a little fun. Lets start with how the day
went. It was an early afternoon and we were getting ready. Since we were
planning to ride the tricycle and jeep, we had to look like the other travelers. I wanted to wear my heelys (roller skates) but mom said "Why don’t you you give your heelys a rest?” At first I did not agree,
but then I knew she was right. "Ill wear my other shoes instead ”I said. Then
we had to walk out of the house to find a tricycle.
 |
| This is me trying to catch up with my Mom and Sister outside of the house. |
When we found one, it took us to Mcdonald's La Salle.
 |
| I'm holding on to the rails of the tricycle so I won't fall off. |
 |
| On our way to Mc Donald's La Salle. |
 |
| I was about to pay for my tricycle ride, P6. My sister treated me! |
After that, we
rode a jeep to Robinsons (the mall). I felt uncomfortable at first. Then I
thought a BETTER idea. I saw a guy riding at the back steps of the jeep. So after
he went down, I asked Mom if I could try it and surprisingly she said yes. It was so fun!
 |
| That's me and Ella trying to relax in the jeep. |
Then we had to walk up at the over pass. It was also my first time to do that. It was a little tiring.
 |
| Walking at the overpass. |
 |
| Almost at the main entrance of Robinson's. |
Then we finally arrived at Robinsons!
I learned that as a person who rides the jeep, it is very uncomfortable. I am glad that our family has cars. I also realized that I have to be thankful for our transportation. And that was my
tricycle and jeep experience. What a trip! Would I do it again? Maybe :)
By: Gabe V. Ochoa
No comments:
Post a Comment